Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 January 2018

pull the duvet over your head









Well after yesterdays smattering of snow, this morning there is at least 3 inches ourside my house! It wasn't there at 11pm but when the eeedjit across the road woke me up at 1am there was a comlplete white out.

So time to do one of two things.

1. pull the duvet  back over your head and  go back to sleep.
2. Get your Hunters on and head out to work.

I think I will have to do the 2nd.


so to cricket,

the date of the Yorkshre AGM has been announced and I am getting organised for that, I tend to think that this is the start of the cricket season  in a strange sort of way, I guess it is the first trip to Headingley of the year.

Nottinghamshire are rumoured to be looking at Nathan Lyon this season. That would  be interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on that one.


The ECB are letting Stokes play for England.


South African debutante Lungi Ngidi took a brilliant 6-39 as they sealed a series win over India.

Kent named Sam Billings as their new Captain.

Thats sort of it in a nutshell today

I wil manage to post this before 8am as I am hurrying out of the door to take extra time to get to work this morning.

If you have snow take care and be careful.

I know that the blogs have been short and sporadic of late but after 19 days if being unwell, everything is still a bit of  a struggle. I am hoping that next week will see me back to full fitness.

Have a great Thursday

No comments :