Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Winter is coming









Just as I was getting myself used to the fact that after the shortest day, in my book it is technically Summer, we are waiting for snow and horrible things that amount to winter.

This cannot be right?

I am looking forward to light mornings and evenings, birdies tweeting to wake me up and the sound of leather on willow, not the sound of the snow plough and people crunching through snow.

I am sure it will miss us, but I have stocked up on essentials just in case. So there is less champers in Aldi and more stored in the boot room!


Crickety news.


Well we are in a sorry state if rumours are true that Freddie will apply for the England coaching job, when Trevor Bayliss leaves.
After his terrible show on T20 last season I dread to think what will happen to the team, and with his track record, I hardly see the 'out of hours' of the team improving.
It has to be a joke????

He cannot really be in contention!

Ben Stokes is being charged with affray and the ECB will comment in the next day or two.

I have been missing a lot of cricket recently as I still struggle to watch TV as my head aches  a lot.
I am well on the mend despite sounding like a barking dog most of the time.

Time also to reassess the mortgage and start to think about the decision to sell this year.

I will think on this as soon as I have all the decorating and the garden sorted.

And now, time to get on with other things.

Have a great Tuesday and if you have snow take care!






No comments :