Powered By Blogger

Sunday 14 January 2018

Sunday rest day



well its Sunday I have been listening in my sleep to the ODI and I am currently juggling stripping the bed, typing this and loading the dishwasher.

I have a lot of things to do today so I must get on.

Last night BKOTF and I had a trip over to a small hotel that he is looking to turn into his next project. It is lovely and with 22 rooms all of which are a very good size, it has possibilities. The kitchen was in great condition and up to speck and all bathrooms  had baths! which is always a plus in my book.

It is a little  tired and needs  a revamp so after taking photos of various rooms I have been put to work using a very old qualification, putting ideas down for revamping the place ( if he buys it).

All good fun and we had a lovely meal ( vegan was an option) and drink before coming home.

Today I am off to see Chris as I haven't seen her since before Xmas due to being away and unwell.

In cricket it was announced that Joe Root would be in the IPL auction. Am I the only person that thinks in light of the terrible test series, this is a worrying move?

I  the ODI England are currently chasing an Australian score of  304 and  are 155-2.

Still lots of stupid talk about counties playing matches abroad and how April May and September are wash outs for the cricket season.

Am I mistaken in thinking this has always been the start and close of the season?
Are players ( and pundits) just getting soft and is the pre season jolly not really benefiting the teams?

I am letting this one go for the moment as it is too silly to even consider.

Right off to do stuff which will include an afternoon nap.

have a peaceful Sunday




No comments :