Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 January 2018

Here we go!





Well I am hoping that my journey to work is a lot better this morning than yesterday, 2 hours to travel 8 miles has to give me my personal best time of late for work. To be honest I am never late usually at least 30 mins early however occasionally the weather is a little naughty and causes my perfect time record to dip!

I did however work back for an hour,mainly to let all the numpties set off home, I can honestly say I am still shocked by some of the driving witnessed in bad weather.

Yesterday also saw me post off my letter to the ECB, it will make no difference, I am one tiny voice, but I had to make my objections and feelings known.

And then Yorkshire announced that it was Mark Arthur and Martyn Moxon who had put together the plan for a revamp of the County Championship, turning it into 3 conferences with 6 teams per conference.
This could regionalise the game.
What do I think?

well if it came about I think that it would be slightly boring as you would be playing the same 6 teams in theory every season,

I really need to hear more about this before I buy into it, I still think that once we go down this route  with the CC there is no way back.

England are in one day  action  as I type with Australia motoring despite losing  3 wickets. Joe Root taking Smith and Heads scalps. Finch is just about on a century.

I'll be listening in to this at work,which judging from the sounds of cars on the road outside is not going to be an easy drive again today.

We have't had any more snow over night but it has been below freezing  over night.


And there it is Finch got a century.

I am listening to the news at the moment and I want to laugh.
 Boris Johnson wants to build a bridge between France and England. I never voice anything political, but I find this ridiculous and also my fear of bridges would mean that there ius no chance of me using it!

Well not a lot else to say this morning which is good for you all.

Im off to work, but at least it is half day.

Happy Friday !






No comments :