Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 9 April 2019

A lot of thinking going on.

Well Monday was a disaster and resulted with me getting home at 8pm last night, after being there since 7am I think that I may just take in my sleeping bag and stay.

I wonder if any readers in the Hudderfield area have a spare room that they would rent out for 4 nights a week? I've seen a fab job over in that area and have applied, which may be rash, but hey nothing ventured and all that malarkey.

And then there was cricket..................

Well that old bloke Nash was in with catches as well as getting a half century, at Notts

Yorkshire were really up against it and when I checked the scores at 2.45pm I just hoped we could get a draw. and yes with Root playing a captains innings, we managed it.

which is surprisingly what happened at with Middlesex, thanks to Malans ton.

Durham, did a Durham and collapsed, giving Derbyshire a win.

and Sussex's Luke Wright announced his 'retirement' from red ball cricket, something that is now becoming common place.

Good thing about this though is it gives young players more of a chance to get into the first team.

and that is about it, as I head out the door and face another day in the saltmines.

have a good one.






No comments :