Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 April 2019

Wedding Bells



Well I bet that made you all look at the blog!!!

Not my wedding bells thank the Lord!
However we have someone in the office who is going on leave and getting married next week.

Ah good luck to them both and I wish them much love and happiness.

And I was given a wodge of money to go and buy a present...............ah yes 'girls' job!

To be honest having seen the money for the pressie, I might consider getting hitched............


....................only joking, it is something that I will NEVER do again ( even if Sean Bean asked me)


My eye is still pretty sore and not pretty at all. I however think that I am feeling the benefit of hypnotherapy..............or it might be all in my head.

Cricket.

Well now.....


much chatter about Surrey and there bold announcement that they intend to do the treble this season.
They have the money to put up the best players but will they do it?
Lets see how the season goes, as we know anything could happen.

My prediction.

any of
Yorkshire
Nottinghamshire
Surrey.

there it is in print!

And I am off to the Post Office to get things away before I go away.

happy Thursday

No comments :