Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 April 2019

Rainy morning



Its a rainy start to the day here in the North East of Blighty, I am up showered and dressed and ready to make a start on the garage as I clear out things to go to the tip, next stop will be the  charity shop which will take delivery of two mahoosive boxes of 'stuff'

again, how does one person get so much stuff in their life!

Yesterday was a little fraught in the office and saw me still at my desk at 2.45pm. It then took another 1.5 hours to get home, due a a fatal accident that happened around the A66 ( behind my office). Absolutely terrible and my thoughts are with the family who have lost a loved one and lived locally.

On the way home my phone 'beeped' and up came a picture of the tree that I bought when I left Merchant Taylors School. Oh my word what a stunning tree it has grown into and all praise to  Pinner Hill Nurseries who supplied it all those years ago.

It really made my day and with the tree and the hydrangea petioralis that is on the side wall of the pavilion, I  feel that a little piece of me will always be at the place that I have so many memories of.

It made me realise what a great life I have had up to now, there have been some very dark times, but I have lived in some wonderful places, and had some great adventures. More to come and as I am about to spread my wings again, who knows what will happen!

Well it looks as if  I missed a very dramatic game at HQ yesterday. A tie!!!!

Notts played a blinder with a massive win, it will be a good one on Sunday , although sadly I cannot go, due to unforeseen circumstances.

Surreys woes continued as Ollie Pope is set to miss the majority of the season.

Sussex have taken our Ed Barnes on loan, well they had better not look to pinch a wicket keeper or coach will have me to deal with!


With that  I am off to do stuff, and then spend the afternoon  catching up to rubbish tv and knitting.

have a great day!

No comments :