Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Wow Midweek already



Good lord its Wednesday already and the weather is on the turn! Its been wonderful whilst it lasted.

Now to get back on the April weather.

Yesterday was a mixed on with work and personal life.

Why are things that should be straight forward made to be so  hard?

I am seriously thinking of opening an Estate agents to cater for those people who work!

Yes one that has hours that are not 9-5pm.

So far to sell the house and view others I have had to take 1.5 days holiday!!!

I would have thought that the vast percentage of people wanting to buy a house would work.......................................so how the Donald Duck do you get to view them when the agent/owner can't show you after 5pm.

Right rant over and onto other things.

I look to have sorted the Scarbados conundrum and am just awaiting the nod or shake from the Maher -Browns.
That will be something to tick off my to do list.

The 2nds had a good day yesterday and I one of my friends is umpiring  one of their matches this week too, so hopefully I will get a full match report. That being said I do get full reports form my 'official Barmy Army member, I am hoping to get my badge of membership before the end of the season.

In big boy cricket, Notts pulled off a blinding win, with Big Lukey bowling brilliantly! well done notts

And Surrey were dealt the blow of having 3 players injured in their game......what can you say???

Well off to earn a crust.










No comments :