Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Midweek motivation





It's Wednesday and its half way through the week.

I went to my hypnotherapy therapy session last night which was very exhausting and I fell straight into bed when I got home. however I came out of it with  a positive feeling, and this morning although I still feel tired I have a clearer head.  

Sad things happen in life, but life goes on. Those we have loved and lost would not want us to be sad and unhappy, of  that I am sure.
Sometimes you just have to let it go.

So I , Lady Lainey am straightening my tiara and moving forward. 

someone told me,

' the deeper the sorrow carves into you, the more joy you can contain'

And so let the joy begin.

I'm busy moving hours around at work so that I can 'disappear' at a moments notice ( well a day) when Ben is called on to play. This is very important to me and hopefully we will be meeting up next month when the 2nds are up in Durham.
Its soooo exciting.

I also am hoping to meet up with the rest of #weareteamben , as we go to cheer on the boys.

I've thrown an extra away date in to the mix when I head off to the One Day at the end of the month down in Nottingham.

Scarbados plans are still ongoing  and hopefully an apartment will be sorted soon.

Looks like a couple on  Airbnb could be possibilities.

Either that or camping on the outfield!

In cricket news its sad to see that the now obligatory game of football in the warm up, has claimed another victim. Worcestershire's  Ben Twohig is out for WHOLE of the 2019 season, with a knee injury. 
Time to blow the final whistle on this once and for all.


And so a motivational quote to get you through Wednesday,

'Smile and let everyone know that  today you are a lot stronger than yesterday'

Have a wonderful day, smile, be happy and always try to be kind. It doesn't cost anything and could just make someone else's day.





No comments :