Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 April 2019

On we go








Its Tuesday and time to put a lot of things behind me and move on.

I have found my perfect house ( well perfect with a couple of alterations) its similar to the one I saw last year and loved, I've accepted an offer on mine so all stations go!.

Its time to start to live again instead of existing, which is how I feel its been for the last couple of years.

Watch out..................I'm close to being back on form!


And that brings many changes, which I know will be for the better

A new chapter begins

It was a sad day  as we watched Notre Dame go up in flames, all the bells at all the churches in Paris rang out and watching people cry in the street was too much to bear, I had to switch off the TV.

We are quiet on the cricket front although 2nd XI's are in action today, my boys are at Scarbados taking on Lancashire.


As Australia name their world cup squad there are mixed reviews on the team, which include, Smith and Warner. I'm sure they are in for a warm welcome when they arrive in England.

All eyes on the England squad line up, will Wood get a place?

With the Easter break nearly upon us, lots of my crew are off on jollies, me included as I take a city break to ........Leeds, well I guess that will come as no surprise. Lots to do before then which will involve packing a multitude of boxes and numerous trips to the tip!

I'm looking forward, to some peace and quiet at the weekend doing what I love best.

Lots of knitting going on for a big order and when I say big, I mean it.

Well time to close.

new day, new horizons.

Happy Tuesday





No comments :