Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 April 2019

Late one today



its a late one today and very short as I have been busy trying to spread the word on being tested to be a stem cell donor.
Haris Hussein is a talented cricketer from Sheffield ( and a Blades fan) and is in need of a donor. If any readers have seen my tweets this morning, I ask that you retweet and if you can, get tested.
It only takes a couple of minutes and could save a life.

There will be testing at Bramall Lane next week so if you are in the area or goign to football I urge you all to do the test.

Having recently lost someone I loved very much to cancer ( not a blood cancer) I know that any help is always appreciated. We need to do all that we can to stop this hideous disease in its tracks.


As I said a super short one and with no real cricket content.

However I have lots to do and washing to hang out ( some things never change). How does one person generate so much washing.


Have a fabulous Saturday and I hope that the sun is shining on you.




No comments :