Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Mid week




Well here we are at midweek, and I already have 4 cupboards emptied and packed, which in fairness is like a pea on a drum, but its  moving in the right direction.

Fabulous news for all at #weareteamben, he was selected to play for the 2nd's at Scarbados and was  involved in the 2 day game and will be in the team for the 50 over match on Thursday.

I was feeling really nervous at 11am yesterday as they set out to play.


They put in a good day and Ben had 3 catches and a run out to his name.

There was little info form Yorkshire but luckily I got a 'Yupdate' through at lunch. Thanks Bradley.


Today the 'Big' boys are in one day action against Leicestershire.
I can't be there but will be keeping watch on the scores.

I am waiting to hear on my offer on the new 'Residentia' and in the mean time have spotted another property that I am off to see tomorrow evening.

Wow its all going on.

Thank you for all the comments on yesterdays blog, as I said to one, change is coming, broken hearts mend, but some things remain constant, friends and champagne. I am very lucky to have some fabulous friends, who over the last weeks and months have been pulling me through.
For these people I am truly grateful.

With that I am off to see what Wednesday holds for me.

Happy hump day, its nearly Easter, when I will be eating my body weight in chocolate!( and packing more boxes)





No comments :