Powered By Blogger

Monday 29 April 2019

New week ahead



I'm up and ready to head off to the saltmines, who knows what this week will hold for us all. Nothing positive I imagine.

I have lots to get through this week and need to make sure that I get it all done.

Yesterday was busy with trips to the tip and the charity shop and the moving on of  one of the sofas. I hadn't realised what a huge gap it would leave, so promptly pulled the lovely old oak monks bench into the space, it will live there until we move.

I also managed to list various odds and ends on eBay, and I have a bed and 2 bookcases to be picked up this week.

Hopefully the other things that I am selling will go just as quickly.

Being so busy here meant that I  couldn't go to Trent Bridge for the game.

Well now ECB, I think that with a sell out 14500 crowd you need to step away from the port bottle, remove your rose tinted 100 glasses and see that 50 overs cricket is not to be messed with.
And yes I know that Notts sold the tickets for £1, but my guessing is that they won't have made a loss!

All counties need to do more this season to protect the formats of the game.

Oh but we did lose, however onward and upward, and Notts are playing this format of the game brilliantly.


Well thats it from me this morning.

Happy Monday

No comments :