Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 April 2019

Old friends









So yesterday I headed up to Chester le Street to watch Sussex beat Durham, seeing a half century and century in less than 5 minutes was a bonus.
Dizzy came over for a chat, it was great to catch up with him, and he looks to be doing great things on the South coast. I suspect that some money should be put on them for the title.

My boys had a brilliant win against Hampshire, even though the southern boys dug deep and gave it their all.
Well done to my Yorkshire beauties, it was a thrilling game.
Early days but we are looking good.

Funny that the 'yawnshire' crew are remarkably quiet .

#ingalewetrust

Today though is about another old friend, as I  say good bye to Jon.
Its been a thought provoking time since he passed away, many funny and happy memories that will never leave me.
I am wearing my hedgehog earrings a gift from Jon on an eventful holiday in South Wales.

Rest in peace Jon.
Thank you for the fun, laughter and  good times.

You will never be forgotten.

And with that  I am closing for today. It will be one I never expected to see so soon.

One chapter closes and new ones are just opening up,

Have a great Monday where ever you are.



No comments :