Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Packing up and saying goodbye



Its a very strange thing this moving, I am actually looking to get rid of most of my 'things' and to have a very fresh start.

Obviously there will be things that go with me, but on the whole I am selling off a lot of things. For me this is finally breaking free from all that have been holding me back.

Its a good feeling, and now that I have made this decision, I can see that lots of possessions have no place in my life.

This is all about a completely new start for me and one that should steer me into my other plans very nicely.


I am actually saying goodbye to the family home, and its about time that we cut the ties.
Sometimes hanging onto things is not the healthiest or happiest thing to do, I can vouch for that.

I no longer have to feel like the custodian, time to say a fond farewell to it all.


There is one day cricket today although nothing for my boys until tomorrow when they are down at Northamptonshire.

The news is full of Alex Hales, who is now getting the full force of media attention. I hope that he comes back from this great form.

Lancashire have signed Jake Lehmann, I hope they get more out of him than we did.

Well time to head off and start the day.

Its misty over the wilds of Ladylaineyville, which was why it was chosen during the war to house many munitions factories.

cricket and history in one morning!

have a good one







No comments :