Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 April 2019

New week


So time to put last week to bed, as much as I can and focus on the week ahead.

After a brilliant weekend at Nottingham which saw our newest signing taking a 5 fer and some great batting by Root and Lyth on Saturday. Yesterday was not as good.
Notts are on top and with old boy Chris Nash getting a half century, it is looking as if Notts will be the victors.

Early days and all that!

We never made it to the cricket yesterday and I have a slow drive home, and was in bed very early.

Around the counties, Hampshire seem to be on top against Essex and Middlesex seem to be putting up a fight after they had to follow on.

Here at the chateau, it is a new week, and time to try to get the office moral back up above ground leel.

Something that is easier said than done.

At least Easter is on the way and I have cricket to look forward to.

Very very short but today my head is full of things to do when I get to the office, so best get on my way.

Have a great day and don;t let anything dull your sparkle.


No comments :