Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 April 2019

I'm ready for the long weekend



Hurrah its Thursday and nearly the long weekend, I'm off to view another 'Residencia' tonight and then knitting myself silly whilst watching rubbish TV and having a glass or 10 of wine.

How very civilised!

Last night I had another hypnotherapy session ( not hydrotherapy as my tweet decided to change to last night) which I slept through, apparently snoring!! how very dare they insinuate that I, Lady Lainey snore!.
I came home  had a weak martini and slept  until 5am this morning, all clear headed.

And then there is cricket news to get through.


Well what a day for the White Rose!
With a score of 397-7 and centuries from Ballance and Brook, you just knew it was goign to be a fabulous day.
We finished off Leicestershire with a 5fer from Pillans.
The Yawnshire crew are very very quiet!

Durham  saw there captain hit 151, I bet his bat was very smooth!.



Lots of chat about Archer being named in the 'warm up' squad' I am hoping that he is populat with his colleagues after all the hype surrounding him.

And with that I am hurrying out the door and into the long weekend.

Have a fabulous time, I will be around when I can be.

No comments :