Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 April 2019

TGIF



Hurrah!!!!!

The four day week has finally nearly come to an end and what a week its been.

Its also going to be a full on weekend with lots to do and places to go, not quite as exciting as it souonds though.

Everything is geared to 11am when my big boys are in action, lets see what they can do today.

Lots of South Africans joining in with English cricket as Northants sign  Pretorious.

However very bad news is that Dale 'The Stare' Steyn has picked up a shoulder injury!!!

I am beside myself!

I know what happened last time he picked up a shoulder injury.

I am really hoping that he is on the mend soon.

I am keeping this short again as there is a lot to do before I head out of the door, more indepth chatter tomorrow.

Happy Friday, time to put the order in at Big Als.



No comments :