Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Another sunny day.



Well now here we are at Tuesday and the start of another short week in the land of waste water.

What will this week bring?

I know that it will mean a grim drive to the office as some of the local schools are back today, how do schools generate so much traffic?

I also know that it will mean lots of packing when I get home tonight.

Ahhh busy busy and finally moving on.

After clearing out a cupboard last night I have decided to sell quite a lot of my jewellery.My wedding and engagement ring will be heading off soon.
I have no need for them, they are sitting in a box and I have no one to leave them to, so they might as well be sold and the money go into the pension fund.

There are a few other pieces that I am selling too and I know that the time is right.

I am ready to let go of the past and move onwards.

Isn't it funny the things that we hang onto and hoard.

My collection of  1930's costume jewellery is in boxes and never sees the light of day, it can go to auction and be gone.

There is no cricket for us until Friday when we are in one day action against Derbyshire.

I have to say though, so far in this one day competition there have been some great matches.

Well this won;t get the washing done ( to use a phrase that rings true in this house) , time to head out of the door and up the A167.

have a cracking day and don;t forget your sun block!




No comments :