Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Well now.....







..... I was not expecting to go into yesterday afternoon with a burst blood vessel in my eye, a persistent  raging headache and more fighting between the offices.

It is all turning to merde ( as they would say in France) and the hierarchy are loving it.


So by the time I got to my hypnotherapy session I think that I was well and truly stressed out.

And I was then in bed and asleep before it was dark ( OK slight exaggeration), only to wake up this morning and remember there had been a viewing at the house the afternoon before!!!

Well no doubt the estate agent will not let me have any feedback, a has become the norm.

Money for nothing.................


I'm all at 6's & 7's with myself this morning. I actually don't want to go to work...............you know like that feeling of not wanting to go to school on the day of a test.
That is exactly how I feel and I tell you the weekend cannot come soon enough.
Cricket and the Brown-Maher's, just what I need to buck me up.

More important than my woes though is cricket news.


Yorkshire have a couple of free days after an innings win over their University side, so prep for the Notts game I think. we will be seeing our new signing out on the field too.

Middlesex are looking to build a new ground in Barnet, they are using the lovely ground at Radlett and MTS (which I have to say in the most biased way is the most beautiful ground ).

And that's it!

I am off to do my stuff! Albeit reluctantly!



No comments :