Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 April 2019

Weekend is nearly here



It's Friday, it's half day and the weekend is nearly upon us, I have 3 houses to view this afternoon and then it is knitting and relaxing. I cannot wait.

There is also the matter of keeping up to date with what is happening at Southampton, where  'James bond' is currently on duty for me.
Yesterday he caught up with my old friend Terry, formerly the 'looker after' of the Hampshire boys and now retired.

Terry used to look after me in the old days at Northlands Road, making sure that I had something to eat and drink and coming to chat when he had a free moment.

I know that many cricketers know Terry and hold him in the same high regard that I do.

he was part of the fittings.

Good old GB and Joey Root put on the runs for Yorkshire and Adam Lyth hit his 10,000th run for the club, quite a day. At stumps  they were 310-3.
Should make for a good day of cricket.

In other cricket news the woes at The West Indies continue as Richard Pybus has left his role after only three months. Things do not seem to be sitting well for them, all this ahead of the World Cup.

I am off to put in the breakfast order to Big Al and get through the last few hours of the week

Some folks are heading off abroad and to them all, I wish you all safe travels.

Have a great day .




No comments :