Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 April 2019

Happy Thursday






Well its Thursday and another cold and
 frosty one here in the North East of Blighty.

However I am up with the larks and with  a very clear head, something that I haven't had for a long time.

Isn't it funny how, when you put into words the things that you have been suppressing , you see that they were not really something that should have troubled you for as long or as much as they have.

And letting go of things that you have bottled up for way too long, can free you in lots of ways.

In the words of Herman Hesse

'Some of us think that holding on makes us strong, but sometimes its the letting go'.

Also just to say I will not be filling the blog with inspirational quotes and new age therapies, just putting it out there at the moment.

So cricket news, well my boys are in Southampton this week/end ( and I should be there too).
taking on my besty boys in the South.
'James Bond' will be there and so I will be getting regular 'Yupdate' ( like an update but about Yorkshire).

Josh Shaw has gone to Gloucestershire on loan but will be back wearing his Rosebud very soon.

There seems to be a lot of 'loaning' going on at the moment and its so early in the season.

Durham are taking to the field with their new captain  Cameron Croft ( as he now is known as the 'Ban' has been lifted).Will I be heading up to see this? that would be a no.


I have a busy end to the week, and I have only one more day to go until I can kick back and knit ( yes I am finally knitting again). I have two big projects to complete and want them done sooner rather than later.
Luckily I can tuck myself away at cricket over the coming weeks, and knit in peace. Bliss.

And HUGE Happy Birthday wishes to my bestie, I hope that she has the best day. Happy Birthday Sophie xx


oh and I had an offer on the Chateau, which I turned down.

No comments :