Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 April 2019

Super busy Saturday



Well here we are at Saturday and I've already got 2 loads of washing done and been out for an early morning brisk walk. No one around ( I beat the dog walkers) and just me and Thin Lizzy on the iPod.

Bliss.

Now I am preparing to head to the dechetterie to clear some things from the garage ( where did the roll of cushion floor come from?).

Then I am having lunch with some chums. Before heading back to the chateau for a busy afternoon

Should be a good day.

Down in Southampton, James Bond gave me yupdates  yesterday, for which I am very grateful, I just wish that I had been able to get there.
Good to see T:LJL in the runs, and hitting 77* before we declared on 554.
Hampshire were 74-3 at stumps.

COME ON MY BOYS!!!!


The trial of Alex Hepburn saw him found guilty. A sad tale and an uncomfortable read.

Hopefully this is the last that we hear of anything of this kind.

And so its time to head off and get busy.

have a fabulous day.

No comments :