Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 April 2019

Good Friday



Well here we are at the long Easter weekend, I have done the usual washing, prepared my fish for lunch and am looking forward to a peaceful day doing very little but watching Ben Hur on TV ( its bound to be on somewhere) and pottering around the chateau.

Absolute bliss.

Mr Funky the chauffeur popped round last night to tell me about his latest ramblings, which took place over in the Lake District, I did not have a glass or 10 of wine, instead I busied myself doing stuff and then headed up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire earlier than planned.

It had been a day and a half at the saltmines, with none of the expected Directors turning up for work, so I left at 4.30pm as most of the crew had wandered off by then.

My Yorkshire 2nds played a blinder and won in the 50 overs match against Lancashire, hopefully this is a taster of what is to come on Sunday.
TLJL had a great knock as did Ben. Proud faces all round for the mommas and sponsors.

Today the Big boys are in Brum so I will be keeping tabs on this.

And with that I am off to have a Good Friday.

I hope yours is a peaceful day.

Oh and Happy Birthday to Gillespie the Gallant who is 21 again today, sharing his birthday with 'Our Dickie'






No comments :