Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 April 2019

headaches and hostilities



Ah the joys of being back in the office, before I even had time to flash the holiday snaps around, I was in the middle of a full scale spat between the design office and the administration office.

How I have missed it.......................NOT!

By lunchtime I had the worst headache and took to the limo to have some shut eye and quiet.

Sadly the afternoon proved to be no better.

As I have said a million times there has to be a better way to earn a crust.

And so last night I decided to head off to the park whilst my dinner was cooking, and yes I played on the swings, it was just what I needed, and as it was after 6.30pm  any 'littlies' were getting tucked up in bed and it was too early for the 'yuffs' to be out.

I got home at 7pm and packed  my bag for the weekend ( we all know it will be unpacked, repacked and then packed into a bigger bag before Friday).

I also tidied around  as there is another  two viewings this week, so best to keep everything spic and span.

Today is a new day and I am starting my hypnotherapy session too..

Hopefully peace and tranquillity will be restored into my life.

I have had to do a series of set 'exercises' for the hypnotherapist, which actually is therapy in itself, I guess this is the idea.
Apparently my love of reading is a good sign as I should be easier to hypnotise.

All very exciting.


Over in Weetwood it was good to see Jonny Tatts get his maiden FC century, and great to see the young players coming through, as had always been the plan.

a lot of negative talk about our signing from South Africa, especially from someone whose loyalties lie at a county with South African players amongst its team.

People in glass houses.....


with that I am off to be given another migraine, I would have preferred a pay rise but heyho!





No comments :