Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 July 2018

Ah Friday








Well it should be half day Friday and also bacon butty Friday, but due to the ongoing 'D Day' I have to take a little trip to Derbyshire which may impact on my plans for this evening too!
POO!!

Anyhoo lets see how it pans out first.
England were in the poo yesterday when they took on India at Trent Bridge, despite some great batting from Buttler and Stokes.
This means that the boys have to get their act together before tomorrow and come up with a better plan.

we have T20 tonight at Chester le Street as Yorkshire trundle up to take on Durham. I am hoping for a great result form them tonight.

I need to have a word with Mr Funky the chauffeur and see if he is interested in going to cheer on Notts in 2 weeks when they hit the Riverside Ground.

Mind you I am hoping that Mr Peach will be back to full fitness by then.


Over in Sri Lanka my South African boys have  a mountain to climb today as they trail by 233 runs with only 4 wickets in hand.
I will be keeping a close eye on that game.

The weather has cooled dramatically  here and as such I need to take time in the garden, the hydrangeas have taken a turn for the worse as most have turned pink!!!

Yes after years of training them to be blue they have this year decided to do their own thing. I will be giving them a diet of coffee grounds over the winter and hope that next year they will have returned in full blueness.

Well I have to head off to the wilds of Derbyshire, all I can say is when you have smelt one water treatment works you have smelt them all. its all glamour this job!

have a safe Friday I will be back tomorrow
.

.

No comments :