Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 July 2018

Back to the salt mines



So we are back to Monday again and the weekend is a thing of the past.

How on earth do they go so quickly?
What was going quickly yesterday was wickets!
At Old Trafford they were falling  so rapidly I was struggling to keep up
.

Jordan Clarke took a hat trick for Lancashire which included our overseas player, and our England players. that was not the innings I was hoping for.

We were all out for 192 with Adam Lyths knock being the highlight  for us.

However......................Lancashire came into bat and  were all out ( Livingstone injured) for 109.
19 wickets in one day!

It did remind me of Scarbados a couple of seasons ago!


Over at Trent Bridge, Surrey seemed to be taking a hold. I need Notts to pull this back today. we cant have the London mob winning.!


I was going to have a relaxing day in the garden, but that all went to pot as one of the new neighbours came to see if I knew a window cleaner, at 11am and she finally went home at 2.30pm.

I then did manage to get in some gardening before just giving up , having a shower and heading to bed early.

and the weekend was gone....just like that!


Ah well time to head off to the office and another week of fun filled water treatment!

Have a great week.



No comments :