Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 July 2018

New week and all change?



And a new week begins and this one is going to be  a long one with everything that is going on.

I am wishing it away already  and want Friday to come round so that I can head off for the weekend with Sophie.
However lots to do before that sadly.

Some good and some not so as we finish the final pack up and storage of things at the office.

It was a quiet day on the cricket front yesterday, although here at the chateau I was very busy.
I bottled 12 lots of elderflower champagne and got 10 more litres set away. Its the storage of the bottles that is a problem at the moment. I don't want any prospective buyers of the house opening the pantry and seeing 48 full wine bottles!!

I used up some more of the fruit from last season and made my own recipe chutney. This will never be repeated as I just threw handfuls of things in.

In all the excitement of the One Day Cup final, I had forgotten to comment on the signing of Quinton De Kock at Nottinghamshire.
I am loving the South African invasion it makes a very refreshing change from over rated Australians that head here and rarely perform on the field.
Will I get to  see de Kock?

Well not sure, but I will try very hard to.

its a hazy start to the day here in the north east of blighty. I  dare not look at the weather forecast for the weekend for fear of  jinxing it.

Now I am off up the road to Darlo.

Have a fabulous day!


No comments :