Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Mid week



well its midweek and its still full on busy and very warm, we had rain yesterday which did the garden good and meant that the lawn seed I put down has had a chance to sink in.
As Pete the pigeon has disappeared I think that it stands a good chance of doing its thing now.

And talking about doing its thing, cricket showed what an outstanding game it was yesterday as my boys came home from Old Trafford victorious.
Joey Root may not have broken records with his bat but hey that lad broke his own record with the ball, a career best of 4-5, helped us wrap up the match way before lunch! as I had asked!

This takes us to 5th in the table, meaning we need to carny on now with winning ways.


And then there was Morne Morkel!
5-60 and total bowling score of 9-120 makes me really wish I had seen that game.
sad to see Notts lose to Surrey,  actually sad to see anyone lose to Surrey.

Middlesex won too, so I guess there may have been a little bit of yahooing in the Latchman household. Tim Murtagh was outstanding, this the man who I thought was a taxi driver!
in pleased to see them back in winning ways.

Right I'm off, if you wonder why this is shorter than ever its due to me slightly over sleeping and having woken up from a dream where I went to cricket in a pair of red indian boxer shorts.

make of that what you will, I really do not want to know  what it means!

Happy Wednesday!







No comments :