Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 July 2018

More changes



Well there seem to be changes everywhere at the moment, as I read yesterday.

The woes at Middlesex continue this week as it was announced that their Head Coach Richard Scott was leaving with immediate effect.  His role is taken over by Richard Johnson.
The highs and lows of Middlesex continue!

Woes at Derbyshire too as Km Barnett steps down from his advisory role. He has been in this role since 2016 when Derbyshire went through a complete shake up.


My woes continued this morning when I went into the hall to find a SLUG on the carpet!!!!!
apart from my fear of horses and frogs, slugs are pretty much next on the list. Thanks to Tesco who had sent me some vouchers and the postman who had failed to push this through the door, leaving the envelope dangling from the (broken, thanks to said postman) letterbox, I was able to remove the slug , throw it into the garden and throw the vouchers into the bin........................like I was ever going to open that envelope!

Thoughts are turning to T20 as the first matches are played tomorrow night.
This is not my favourite form of the game but as we are in a draught of proper cricket it will have to suffice.

The hot weather continues and my need for water for my hydrangeas continues.

I now have flowers showing their colours, the pink one that I adopted last year has obviously not had quite enough of a caffeine fix and is still quite pink, I will need to remedy that over the coming year.

I spent last night sorting out the camping box and getting things ready for the weekend.

I think that 2 nights in the open is just what the doctor ordered.

Well time to hit the road, D Day is nearly upon us and lots to do today to get everything in order for tomorrow.

have a great day and don't work too hard!

No comments :