Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Tuesday and tired still



Ah Tuesday and still feeling a little bit tired, this however is  nothing new as I'm not sleeping too well due to the humidity.

Yesterday was very dull and we had some very light rain showers, it was a bit of relief from the constant sunshine of the last few weeks.The hydrangeas were very wilted when I got home after the weekend but have made a dramatic recovery after getting 10 litres of water!
Today looks as if it may stay cooler which is some relief.

Well this football thing is now impacting quite seriously on cricket and I for one am not too happy about it.
Yorkshire have postponed their game tomorrow evening to take into account that England are playing.
I'll be glad when the football is over.
It does seem to cross though as it is reported that former England goalie Joe Hart,was playing cricket for Shrewsbury at the weekend.
They were playing Knowle and Dorridge a club that I know well, and Shrewsbury won. Some kind of omen?

There is no international cricket for a couple of days until India tip up at Trent Bridge for the 1st ODI.

No peace for me this week as we are still waiting to find out how what is happening at the office, we did however return to work yesterday one man down, after the initial worry that something had happened to him, I was informed that he had left! that was it!

Well this one is a short one as there is a lot to do and I am running short of time.
There will be T20 action cricket wise later in the week as my boys head up to these parts and then are home next week.

I need to get my act together.

until tomorrow




No comments :