Powered By Blogger

Thursday 12 July 2018

And so.....




..........its Thursday and we didn't make it to the World Cup final, however the good news is that we will get another go  next year when we play the proper world Cup, the cricket one!

We are back to cricket as the 1st ODI starts today at Trent Bridge. All eyes will be on the team and hoping that they can match their counterparts in the 'kicky ball' game.
All ears will be on't wireless as I listen from my desk

We also have T20 action tonight which I am looking forward to, any cricket is better than football.

My boys are not in action until tomorrow when they are up here in the North East of Blighty.


we've had a relatively quiet week in the office with the exception of yesterday evening,as the exodus to get away early started at 4.30pm.
it was followed with the cries of
' he's going home, he's going home , C Bomb Bill ( Our Ian, Geoffrey etc) is going home.
Well it was amusing at the time, rather prophetic looking at it this morning !

I am thinking about the weekend, when I have someone coming to tidy the 'Deer Park' and the extensive grounds at the back of the chateau..............that is if he turns up, I am now on my third gardener in as many months, they come once, get paid and don't come again, its only lawn mowing for goodness sake!

I will be starting work on a new renovation project as long as the weather stays fine as it will have to be done out doors.

I also need to completely sort out and put away all the things form last weekend, and then the usual housework etc.

Well lets see how the England boys get on today.

have a good one!


No comments :