Powered By Blogger

Thursday 19 July 2018

Thursday



There have been strange goings on at the Chateau, I  received a lovely bouquet of white roses and lillies and there was no card with the flowers! They are obviously from someone who knows me well, as the roses and lillies were white ( well light cream), but it is a chuffing mystery as to who they are from. I will call the florist today and see if they can shed some light on the whole thing.

Strange goings on in cricket as there is a 'scoop' on the new 100 ball format in The telegraph' today. To be honest the only scoop for this format is the type that you pick doggy doo doo up with. #myopiniononly

The ECB have employed Trent Woodhill for a month ( big spenders!) to look at the format of the game.
This, the man  who had long associations with the IPL and Big Bash.
oh joy, bring on the dancing girls!!!

He is described as an 'organic batting coach', so if you read that in the trendy  form of the word, he's a bit s**t!!!
He is also referred to  as a confidante of David Warner and Steve Smith!!!

In the words of the boys in 'The sixth sense'  'I see sandpaper' ( Ok he didn't quite say that!)

The whole thing is getting more and more surreal.

The chase is on at Gloucestershire, after getting Sussex all out for 295 they need 246 runs to win.
I ill try to pick up the commentary at some point today.

There is more T20 action tonight which  I may try to catch if I can.

However somehow last night I picked up reruns of 'Dynasty'................oh my word!!! how I had forgotten how shocking the acting was, how huge the shoulder pads were and how bad the story line was.
I will of course be tuned in tonight as I series linked it!!!!

Very little other  crickety news around although the postman did bring me a signed South Africa cap................signed by 'my' Morne Morkel................................had a little faint there!

best go and have  a lie down.

have a good one!




No comments :