Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 July 2018

Sunny Saturday




The sun is shining, the washing is on the line and I am about to head to the town and my near weekly trip to the post office.
I then have some things to do in the garden before spending the remainder of  the day sitting on my fabulous garden chair and listening to the cricket on't wireless.

Perfect.

I am having a chill out day as yesterday was rather full on from very early until getting home too late to head to Chester le Street for the game.

I was keeping tabs on the boys and got slightly worried at them posting 157-6.

However they did me proud with Matty and Bressy taking the wickets and finishing Durham off with 10 runs to spare.
TLJL put on 10 runs, enough to make me smile.
Well done boys, onwards now.

The mighty Worcestershire  are still unbeaten in this tournament as they beat Northants.
Surrey beat Sussex in the Southern group which brought Sussex's unbeaten spell to an end.

However the hot news from last night is that there may be visitors at the chateau in a couple of weeks, as hopefully Fun Sophie and El Tel may come up for the Notts T20 .
Fingers are crossed that they do, it should make for a cracking weekend.

Fingers crossed that that this weather hangs around for a while longer, although the plants are suffering I personally am loving it.

Well time to head out of the door as I want to be ready for the start of the 2nd ODI which starts at 11am.

Happy Saturday!

No comments :