Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 July 2018

Wall to wall sunshine



Well I woke up to wall to wall sunshine this morning and the beds are stripped and the washing machine is on, its going to be a glorious day. I can see that my garden chair will be getting well used today.


I spent yesterday in the chair , listening to the cricket  and was pleased to hear an outstanding innings from Joe Root,  the win was what the team needed and  sets the ODI series up nicely for Headingley on Tuesday.


The whole cricket schedule is a bit weird at the moment, we have T20 but with some county championship thrown in for good measure.
it is making my watching very difficult which in turn is making me a bit sad, I just can't seem to get to see my boys.

I am sure that August and September will calm down and I will get to see a lot more.

My boys are in T20 action today against Worcestershire who have yet to lose a match.

Come on you Yorkshire boys.

I have a busy week ahead as we are still awaiting decisions on D Day. It means some travelling plus trying to set up a new branch of the company, all this in a very limited time scale.
All work and no cricket makes Lainey a very grumpy lady!

However there is a fun filled weekend on the horizon so I have lots to look forward to.

Well the washing machine has done its thing, its after 10am and the coffee is brewed.

Time to get myself into the garden.


News on the Elderflower champagne is that after the May batch cleared rally well I gave it a try last night and it was absolutely perfect.

Thoughts today with my lovely friend Claire, there is a brighter star in the sky tonight.





No comments :