Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 July 2018

Excitement is mounting




Well its all go here in the chateau as we prepare for the arrival of Sophie and Terry at the weekend.
All is tidy ( its been like that for 2+ months now) and I have just cleared out another cupboard in readiness for my move. ( when it happens).

Pink Hippo needs to go in the washing machine before Saturday as he is filthy and cannot now be seen in public in that state!

its all go!

The race to the top of Div 1 is hotting up as Somerset beat Worcestershire yesterday despite a record 10th  wicket stand by the Pears. they are however a good 30 points behind Surrey!


The banned Australian players continue to make  money as they tour the world playing T20 cricket. This time Smith  is off to play in the CPL.
Its a hard life!


Mitch Johnson has retired form Big bash cricket in Australia but will continue to play domestic T20.

And talking Big Bash, the English version of it, 'The Mighty Mash', is continuing to cause talk as they leak more stupid ideas.
before long we will be able to win the chance to have a bowl of  one the 100 balls, from the hot tub with a dancing girl sat on your shoulders ( OK I made that up but who knows!?)

Tonight we have T20 as Middlesex take on Hampshire at Lords.I will be sitting on the fence for that one!

I had the boxer shorts dream again but this time I had a floaty red Indian dress and floppy hat  to match. it is totally strange and I really do to want to know the meaning of it, its too odd by half.

I have been taking cuttings of things in the garden at the chateau, the hydrangea nursery is taking shape again after I gave most of my others away.
Yes its all go and tonight i prepare to get the steam mop out, thee is no end of excitement here.

have a totally exciting day y'all



No comments :