Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 July 2018

Let the weekend begin




So after getting home from work yesterday I set to and cleaned the chateau from top to bottom, it just really needed a dust and hoover and some tweaking, as I have kept it tidy since putting it on the market.

I also sorted out more things to go to
1. the charity shop
2. Ebay
3. Facebook selling site
4. The dechetterie

So a very busy afternoon and evening


I settled down to watch the T20 Roses game, as we had been subjected to a torrential downpour lasting over 2 hours, it was only to be expected that  the game would be delayed by rain.

Playing a reduced overs match it was full on from the start. Lancashire posted 176-2 and Yorkshire came to the crease,  Adam Lyths  60 put us in a good mood, but it was not to be and we fell short by 1 run!!!
 However there is the return match to make good our short fall.

sad not to see TLJL in the squad but he will be back of that I am sure.

Who can forget his amazing catch at the last Roses' T20?

All stations go here too ready for the 'biggy' in a few weeks when the gang get together for the Notts T20.

Lots to look forward to!


the washing is on and although overcast here today, I think that they will  be dry in record time.

Now I can start the weekend properly and get some gardening work done,as well as  keeping an eye on my tomatoes. Yes I have lots of them appearing on my plants that I grew from seed.
I take this as a great triumph and hope that they ripen, if not there will be a few people getting 'green tomato' chutney' in their Xmas hampers!!!





No comments :