Powered By Blogger

Sunday 22 July 2018

WOW!! It's scorchio!



So after a dull and overcast day yesterday, which constantly threatened rain, but never came through with it, today is flipping scorchio already. There is washing on the line  and I am about to  get ready and go and sit in the garden and read and read and read ( possibly do a spot of napping too.)

I will be tuning into the radio as there is county championship action today.

My boys are still in Manchester as they start the first day in the Roses match.  I am hoping that they come out fighting because to be honest, relegation is a worry.


Notts are taking on Surrey, and that match is on't wireless.

These are also the last CC matches for a month!!!
Its a sorry state of affairs!

I did watch the Essex v Hampshire T20 yesterday and what a  thriller that was. A tie in the end!

And that is about all on the crickety front.


Chutney making and gin infusing were the order of the day yesterday as the weather was on the cooler side.
The chutney was made up of leftover fruit and some form the freezer and it doesn't look too bad even though I say so myself.

I am  also preparing for guests next weekend and thinking ahead food wise.

well super short one today as I head off to hang more washing out and then get myself positioned in my fabulous chair for the rest of the day.

Have a restful Sunday











No comments :