Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 July 2018

Winners are grinners



well it was a splendid Sunday yesterday, I roasted myself in the garden until it was time to come in and watch my boys take on Worcestershire ( by which time I have 2 loads of washing dried).

Well they were batting first and once again didn't seem to be getting any where fast, some good scores from Lyth, Brooks and Ballance but was 179-7 really good enough?

Ah Bressy, the woes behind the scenes as to whether he stays at the end of the season were put to one side as he struck in the first over and took out Gupthill,  soon followed by Clark and Mitchell.
Former temp Tyke Travis Head was being called the danger man on Sky  but Jordan Thompson took him out, that was some scalp for the newby!

TLJL took another outstanding catch, there was much yahooing in the chateau for that one!

Captain Patto not to be outdone , took wickets and the boys ended Worcestershires 100% run.

Well that made way nicely for the kicky ball final.

As you will all know my beloved France won and I had vivid memories of last time  they won with Manu and Zidane.

There was a little bit of yahooing in the chateau , as I am not really a football fan.


Today has dawned a little bit cloudy and cooler which is good as I am in the office all day.

I have plans for this evening if the weather remains cool, otherwise it will be an evening of doing nothing!

so lets get this show on the road.

Another week another step closer......................


No comments :