Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 July 2018

Another week begins



Well its Monday again and a chilly and rain soaked weekend is behind us.
I got up this morning to blue skies and sunshine, however in the last half hour it has clouded over. No matter as I am in the office all day today.

Yesterday saw most of the cricket affected by rain and, poor old Middlesex lost to Somerset and Sussex's match was abandoned.
Lets hope it picks up this week.

Things are not looking good at Headingley as there will be talks with Adil Rahids agent.
I believe that his contract is nearly up, so I think that it will take a mighty intervention to change any chance of renewal.

My boys are in action tonight against Saturdays foes Derbyshire, lets see some winning spirit tonight.

Yesterday at the chateau was busy, I managed to bulk out my 10,000 steps by having to run in and out of the garden picking up the hydrangea pots which the wind kept blowing over! There was no chance of any clothes drying, as it rained all day.
The lawn had sprung back into life and obviously will need to be mown this week!

Its a busy old week for me too, as I have lots on with the new company set up and all that goes with it.

I could do with my holibobs right now!

However not too long to wait.

Well as there is little news on the crickety side, I guess that I had better head out of the door.

have a great day

No comments :