Powered By Blogger

Saturday 28 July 2018

subdued Saturday



Well the washing machine is on and the dishwasher is doing its thing too, a normal Saturday morning here at the chateau.

we had a huge storm last night which has left us with a grey and overcast sky this morning, hopefully it will keep dry as Mr Funky and I are heading to cricket.
No Sophie and Terry though,as we made the decision that the 3 hours drive on the off chance of a game was not a sensible thing to do. I will of course be doing the proxy cheering for the Notts boys.
Fingers crossed we get a game.

Yorkshire were in action last night and Adil was in the team ( as was Plunkett).
Tom Kohler-Cadmore was in outstanding form and I think that it is time for this 'Rosebud' to come into full bloom.
A brilliant game slightly marred by some rain, but another win for the boys which is the main thing.


The whole Rashid debate goes on with Sir loin of Beef wading in.

Its done and the decision is made, live with it....................and see what happens in the coming weeks.

I've been busy sorting out a couple of trips away, which is always something to look forward to, and these two will be much needed.

well I think it is time to get the smalls hung out on the line ( and the larges) and then head off to town for a quick trip to the Post Office and to check out the new veg shop that opened this week. I tell you my life is a whirlwind of events!

Then home to pack up some lunch for Mr Funky and I, I am also going to have my first trip in the new and improved 'Funky bus'.

Have a great day!

No comments :