Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Another day



well its Wednesday and mid week, lots to do before the weekend.
Good news is that the missing ring has been found but sadly the Yorkshire pin is still missing.
great relief re the ring as it would have been impossible to replace.

In cricket the test between Ireland and Pakistan ended in Ireland losing but not before trying to give the visitors a run for their money.
Great to see though.


As the test team were announced yesterday, the shine was dulled by the calls for the resignation of Colin Graves.
we all know that there is no way he will resign, he has too much of a vested interest in the game, although sadly not in the true game, more his made up version of it.
I know that he is not the only one making decisions, but judging by the total rubbish he is spouting none of them have a clue about cricket, only about how to make more money, and therein lies the rub!

As they said often in 'Game of Thrones', Winter is coming!

And it is going to be a long hard one by the sounds of it!.

The campaign to save County cricket needs to be picking up pace before the buffoons kill it completely.
if, as rumoured  circulating suggest, there are to be  further cuts in the county championship fixtures it will be sorry day for English cricket.

Plans are taking shape I hear.

Well as The Chateau goes up for sale, my thoughts turn to my next redecorating frenzy, Will I be looking at another 'Tykes Towers' as I had in the early days of the blog, or will it be 'Ma'ams mansion'.
Who knows but I guess I had better start looking, I  know one thing, there will be no Deer Park and extensive grounds at this one!

have a great day.




No comments :