Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 May 2018

Another week, and closer to the end goal ( I think)



Well another week begins and time to move forward and start packing up the boxes.

its going to be a long hard week as I have a lot to complete but only 4 days to do it in.

After my reiki session with Gill yesterday I found that I spent yesterday either not being able to keep my eyes open or with a head full of things that I needed to address. I knew that this session would be a way of 'unblocking' things within me.
I didn't realise how blocked  I was!
Whether you believe in alternative therapies, or not, the whole relaxation process is very good for you.
I haven't woken up this morning like a new woman but I do see things a lot clearer, which is good and may help me to make some headway through the work mounting on my desk.

Yesterday was a full on cricket say,



My boys lost by 5 wickets to Warwickshire. Disappointing but we will pull back.


Durham got another pasting as Lancashire beat them by 192 runs.


Middlesex  had a great game winning by 70 runs

Its a busy week with cricket this week too, I am sure that I will be enjoying a spot of watching when I get home.


Well I need  to get today started, appointment mid morning and full on day to cram in too.

have a great Monday.

Next week, new start.






No comments :