Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Its May!





Happy May Day although we wont be celebrating it with a day off until next Monday.
So my dancing around the maypole is on hold.
It is the first of May and although the sun is shining outside, after a quick foray to the recycling bin I can confirm that it is not as warm as I first believed.
That was some cold wind blowing around my dressing gown.

However lets talk cricket and especially TLJL, who put up some resistance against Somerset , a well batted 68 was sadly though not enough for a win.
The boys now have to get there act together ready for the next game.

Nottinghamshire though put their losslast week behind them and with great bowling from Big Lukey and Jake Ball has put the team top of Division one. Worcestershire didnt really get a look in.
I think that we may be watching some great Notts cricket this season.

Lancs and Surrey drew.

And now we have a couple of days to catch our breath.

James Alexander the Cricket Australia CEO has been talking about the way they want cricket to move forward after the ball tampering  fiasco, and also that the three players should be given another  chance.
I wouldn't want them in my team although if they did come to play in England we all know that they would be going to 'Rockefeller CCC'.

Well done cricket Ireland on the election of their first woman President for 2018-19.
Fabulous to see Aideen Rice taking up her role.

well its time to head out of the door and get myself  to my desk.

There is a lot of clearing up to do today as lots of loose ends to be tied up.

Have a great day what ever you are doing.



No comments :