Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 May 2018

Surprise Sunday




Well its a surprise in that the sun is shining and its been super hot since I got up 5.15am



I'm busy busy already as beds are stripped and I am about to finish painting the kitchen, then I think that I may start in the sitting room, this wasn't in the plan but I might just have time to get it done and tidied.

Washing is on and hopefully it will all be dry and put away before lunch.


So now  stick and ball news!

Well those  Yorky boys are certainly trying to make up for nearly making my  dodgy ticker even dodgier on Friday, yesterday they looked like a different team.
Harry Brook got his maiden century, which was jolly good after his first innings.He was out for 124.
TLJL got 29 and he  just needs to get a move on and get some more half centuries, no pressure or anything.
Steve Patterson took 4 wickets before close of play
Essex need 142 to win and I think Yorkshire need to clean up before lunch.

Over at Trent Bridge  Sophie and LL were soaking up the rays and watching  Notts  trample on Hampshire. Big Luke got two wickets.
Should be a good day today.

Worcestershire are  playing Rockefeller CCC,  and took a bit of a battering  when the rich kids were batting. Then Daryl Mitchell staged a fghtback and was on 77 overnight in Worcs first innings

Over at 'soon to be extict CCC' the  lovely  Micheal Carberry scored 73 as Leicestershire  took control, 440 first innings score. STBE CCC were 142-7 at stumps.

Rightio I'm off now to get some breakfast.

Hope you has a super and relaxing day.








No comments :