Powered By Blogger

Sunday 20 May 2018

Sunday





So Sunday is here and its a sunny one, I have washing on the line and am looking forward to  a spot of Reiki in about an hours time.

Then I will be busy packing things for the remainder of the day as  I actually have no housework to do.

I am just gearing myself up for tomorrow which is going to be a busy day on all fronts.

Cricket was full on with one day cup action  yesterday with Hampshire beating Sussex and Gareth Berg hitting a very quick 65.

Worcestershire beat Derbyshire, but no sign of the most handsome man in English cricket. Hoping that he makes an appearance soon.

There was a wedding and the bride looked lovely. True to form the cousins still have difficulty getting dresses that suit them. poor girls, their mum however did look smart.

Today my boys are in action against Warks and I expect another full on performance from them.


And as the ECB now say that they are supporting plans to scrap the Test coin toss I think its time to head off and get ready to be 'reikised'

Short one today sorry



No comments :