Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 May 2018

The best laid plans



Well its all very good planning in advance, but as Sophie and I don't live just around the corner  from HQ, sometimes things go a bit wobbly.
Our plans for tomorrow are now on shaky ground due to the weather and believe me I do not want to have another 'Essex' weekend, 2 nights hotel and no play at all!.
Today is D Day,when we make decisions.

I'm looking at the  weather forecast and it is not inspiring, rain nearly all day tomorrow  and now it has even moved into Saturday!.

I think that I might be at work instead of sitting watching our lads.

And now for even sadder news, my beloved Abraham Benjamin has decided to retire from International cricket, however with the loss of our overseas players maybe Yorkshire could break from glut of antipodeans we have had in recent years and maybe get  the Huguenot???


It'll never happen but I can dream!

it has been announced that teeny tiny Kiwi Kane will be playing fewer games for us as New Zealia want him back....................see we have had this year after year with overseas players!!!

And talking Yorkshire, my boys lost to Worcestershire despite 'Steve' hitting a century.
Worrying times after that dramatic win on Friday!

Notts saw off Leicestershire and despite me willing Carbs onto great things, he fell early.
Notts are still holding tight to their crown.



Well I am off to the office and then lots to do after work,

Its Thursday  be happy!
The long weekend is nearly upon us.

No comments :