Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 May 2018

half day, cricket day



well with a house that is absolutely spotless and nothing out of place,(just don't open a cupboard and doesn't everyone have 20 cricket backs and stumps in their under stairs cupboard???!!!).
I am looking forward to the weekend.
More furniture sold and being collected tomorrow and then a Reiki session on Sunday morning, yes I actually have plans that do not include housework and decorating!

I am on half day Friday and then its an afternoon of cricket ( just caught the Freudian slip as I had typed 'Crocket', ah the Miami Vice DVD is rubbing off on me).

My boys are in Chester le Street today and I expect nothing but the best from them today.
No pressure boys but after last weekend I need to see an improvement or I will be applying for the  post of bum kicker!

Notts began their defence of the RLODC title with a win over Lancashire which was brilliant to listen to. As you know I have struggled with the radio commentary this season, with the loss of our beloved Cally, but I have to say that I love listening to Dave Bracegirdle from Notts.

Ah David Warner is going  back to playing club cricket in Sydney, I guess it will be back to the old pranks of Deep Heat in the box, for him. Wonder who dares to do it to him?


The ECB have been a little quiet over the last few days, they are either dealing with the fallout of 'Robin' Graves comments or have been having a bit of a gut bash on the expected revenue of the Franchise T20.

'pass the port Colin'!

Well short one today as I am organising pizza for office lunch, well it is Friday.


Hope you all have a great day, and don't forget to write your letters to the ECB, the more the merrier I say.

come on Yorkshire I also say.

Happy Friday!

No comments :