Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 May 2018

Good news


Well I got good news as I returned home from work last night, as I turned the corner into my road, I firstly saw the 'To Let' sign on 'eedjits' house and then saw the happy couple ( well it was a woman and I assumed it was Rebecca) loving staring at each other over a divan bed base.

Oh happy day!!!

Yes love conquers all and the happy couple are now bothering other people.

I even got a fairly decent nights sleep,although 2 years of disturbed nights is not easy to get over.

Other good news ( for Aussies) as predicted, Justin Langer has been named as Australia's coach.
Sussex will be giving a huge sigh of relief, although we all know that this appointment is just on a back burner.

Good news for Kent, as they sign Carlos Brathwaite for the T20 bash. Brathwaite is well known for hitting four successive sixes off Ben Stokes in the 2016  World T20 final.
He will make his debut for the team in July.


My boys will be on their way to one of my favourite grounds today as they head off to Chelmsford.
I have had many entertaining days there, including seeing Australia, now that was some day of cricket ( and champagne).
I am expecting nothing but a great start tomorrow.
They know what they have to do.

Well after having to let a draughtsman and an electrical engineer go last week, we are very low on the ground again in the office.
I'm hoping that some of Morrisons salted caramel doughnuts might cheer everyone up a a little.
There are some very glum faces at the moment.

Oh well best speed off to grab supplies.

Have a great day, its closer to the weekend.

No comments :