Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 May 2018

cold and windy



Its a cold and windy morning here, I woke up to the curtains nearly flipping over the curtain rail. I think that it could be thermals today as the office is not the warmest place even on a sunny day.

Well the good news on one of my office boys is that after extensive test he is suffering from a calcium deficiency, they can sort this out. His worry was the terrible headache which wouldn't go away. This turned out to be his total withdrawal from coffee when feeling out of sorts!!!!

So the office was a bit happier yesterday knowing that 'Our Iron' as he is known, is on the mend.

Lots going on last night here at the chateau as I sold off some Laura Ashley wallpaper that I carried here from 'Tykes Towers'. I decided to let it go ( as I have decided to let a lot of things go) and the lady that came for it was over the moon.

Are we looking any emptier here? Well sort of but give it another couple of weeks and I am sure I will have managed to off load more things.

There was cricket last night  when Hampshire met Surrey (that could be a film!). It ended with Hants winning on the Jack and Vera. I was very pleased with that result.

My boys aren't in action until Wednesday when they are taking on Worcestershire, I will be cheering them on.

I now have to wend my way to Morrisons before work as I have to collect some things for 'the office boys'

I hope it warms up through the day as its a bit nippy out there!

No comments :